Allegiant Sweepstakes to Win a
Vegas Golden Knights Fan Flyaway Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
PURCHASE OR PAYMENT DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- Eligibility:The Allegiant Sweepstakes to win a Vegas Golden Knights Fan Flyaway Trip (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (collectively the “Territory”), who are 21 years of age or older and located in the Territory at the time of entry. Allegiant Travel Company (“Sponsor”), Black Knight Sports and Entertainment LLC d/b/a the Vegas Golden Knights (“Knights”) and their respective parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, retailers, sales representatives, dealers, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members and persons living in the same households of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. The Knights are not a sponsor of the Promotion. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and is void outside the Territory and where prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Sponsor may require proof of consent at any time and in any manner it deems appropriate. Other eligibility requirements and conditions of participation are set forth below in these official rules for the Promotion (“Official Rules”).
- Promotion Period: Promotion begins on January 21, 2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on March 2, 2020 (the “Promotion Period”).
- How to Enter the Promotion: During the Promotion Period visit http://sunseeker.allegiant.com/allegiant-news/events/vgk-sweepstakes/ (the “Website”) and click on the link on the home page to locate and complete the online official entry form. Follow the on-screen directions to enter the Promotion. Complete all required fields and click submit to enter. This process, when properly completed, will constitute your “Entry” into the Promotion. Entries must follow the submission requirements set forth below and comply in all respects with these Official Rules.
2020欧锦赛时间By submitting your Entry, you represent that your Entry conforms to the submission guidelines set forth below and with all of these Official Rules, and agree that the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may remove your Entry and disqualify you from the Promotion if it believes, in its sole discretion, that your Entry fails to conform to the submission requirements or to these Official Rules in any way. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER VALID EMAIL ADDRESS. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, Entries will be declared made by the person in whose name the Entry was submitted.
- Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”):
- Grand Prize. One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded following the Promotion Period. The “Grand Prize” consists of:
- Round-trip airfare for two (2) on Allegiant. The round-trip airfare for this Grand Prize may only be used as follows: McCarran International Airport (LAS) to Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport (AZA) on March 18, 2020 and Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport (AZA) to McCarran International Airport (LAS) on March 20, 2020. Each traveler will receive one carry-on bag and a pre-assigned seat at no charge.
- Rental car, provider determined by Sponsor.
- Two (2) night hotel stay, hotel to be determined by the Knights.
- Two (2) tickets to the Vegas Golden Knights vs. Arizona Coyotes game on Wednesday, March 18, 2019, provided by the Knights.
- One (1) signed Vegas Golden Knights jersey, team member determined by the Knights.
- Grand Prize. One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded following the Promotion Period. The “Grand Prize” consists of:
Total ARV of the Grand Prize for this Promotion is $2,000. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of the Grand Prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If the Grand Prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor and the Knights reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state and local taxes on the Grand Prize, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the Grand Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Arrangements for delivery of the Grand Prize will be performed after winner validation. LIMIT ONE (1) WINNER PER PERSON / EMAIL ADDRESS / HOUSEHOLD. At Sponsor’s discretion, an unclaimed Grand Prize may not be awarded.
2020欧锦赛时间The Grand Prize will be awarded provided it is claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules. Details of the Grand Prize will be emailed to email address used to submit contest form. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Allegiant travel vouchers must be used as outlined in Section 4 (a)(i) above or prize will be forfeited. Allegiant travel vouchers are subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Promotion, and those set forth by Allegiant as detailed in the voucher and ticket contracts. The Grand Prize consist only of the items described above. All expenses and incidental costs not expressly stated in the Grand Prize descriptions above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, additional lodging, meals, incidentals, gratuities, additional baggage fees and personal charges at lodging are the responsibility solely of winner. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries
- Winner Selection: At or around 5:00 p.m. PT on March 3, 2020, all eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period will be used to select one winner at random. Winner will be notified via email within 24 hours.
- Notification & Validation of Winners: The potential winner will be notified by email and may be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit or declaration of eligibility, a liability release, tax forms, and where lawful, a publicity release (collectively, the “Prize Claim Documents”) within a stated amount of time. If any required Prize Claim Documents or information are not received by the date stated on the notification, or if any notification is returned as non-deliverable, or if the potential winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, or does not return such other releases as deemed necessary by Sponsor, the potential winner will be disqualified and at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternative potential winner may be selected from the Entries submitted during the Promotion Period. The winner must have a FlashSeats/AXS account in order to accept the game ticket portion of the Grand Prize.
- Limitations: Promotion Parties are not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants. Promotion Parties assume no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible, inaccurate, damaged or incomplete Entries or other communications, non-delivered or postage due mail, failure or unavailability of electronic equipment, communications or internet connections, or other errors, failures or malfunctions of any kind, including but not limited to human errors. Entries by automatic, programmed or like methods will be disqualified. Improper, incomplete, mutilated and/or illegible Entries will be disqualified.
- Modification, Suspension and Termination: If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor or the Knights that corrupt or affect the security, administration, integrity, fairness or proper conduct of this Promotion, or if this Promotion is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect Entries/entrants and/or modify, suspend and/or terminate this Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the stated end date of the Promotion Period, the Sponsor may select a winner from among all eligible, non-suspect Entries received as of the time/date of termination using the selection procedures listed in these Official Rules.
- Disqualification: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the Entry process, who acts in a disruptive or unfair manner, or who attempts to enter using any automatic or programmed entry method, or any entry service. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY CORRUPT OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, by accepting the Grand Prize, winner grants permission for Sponsor, the Knights and their respective its agents to use his/her name, video/photograph, voice and/or likeness, for advertising and/or publicity purposes in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without additional compensation.
- Releases: As a condition of entering, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Parties their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, sales representatives, distributors, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies and the officers, directors, employees and agents of each of the foregoing, from and against any and all liability, loss, injuries or damages associated with participation in this Promotion or incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of the Grand Prize, or the use of any photo, video or other Entry (b) that under no circumstances will an entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and the entrant hereby waives all rights to claim (to the extent allowed by applicable law), punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or the Grand Prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to participate, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs.
- Choice of Law and Jurisdiction: This Promotion is offered only in the Territory and is governed by the laws of the State of Nevada. By entering, entrants irrevocably consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Nevada located in the county of Clark for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion.
- Severability & Conflicts: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- Winners List: To receive a copy of the winner list (available after March 9, 2020 and subject to confirmation of winner) send an email (no later than March 16, 2020) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Winner List Request, Allegiant Sweepstakes to Win a Vegas Golden Knights’ Fan Flyaway.”
- Sponsor: The Promotion is sponsored solely by Allegiant Travel Company, 1201 N. Town Center Drive, Las Vegas, Nevada 89144. Mail-in entries are not accepted at this address. Participants agree that Black Knight Sports and Entertainment LLC d/b/a the Vegas Golden Knights and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents do not and will not have any liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless against any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting in or in party, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in this promotion or activity related to the promotion.